For both sellers and buyers alike, the Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan provides protection, savings, convenience and peace of mind for covered appliances or systems that need repair or replacement.
- Protection: A Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan provides repair or replacement coverage for mechanical failures of major systems and essential appliances that are not covered by most homeowners insurance plans, such as heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, refrigerator, stove and oven, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer and much more. Download our brochure on this page for a complete list of covered items and conditions.
- Savings: You'll typically pay just one low deductible, per trade, for covered components that need repair or replacement, saving you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.*
- Convenience: We're available 24/7. Our Customer Care representatives will match you with a pre-screened licensed professional, so you won't need to waste time searching through the Yellow Pages and hoping for the best. You can call our toll-free number or file a claim online.
- Peace of Mind: A Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan provides assurance that you won't have to worry when a covered appliance or system breaks down, and that you will be provided with a repair professional you can trust. Plus, covered repairs are guaranteed for 180 days.
The Long & Foster Home Warranty is also of great value when things in your home are running well. If you decide to remodel or upgrade, you have unlimited access to major discounts and financing on name brand appliances through the Appliance Buyline®.
Want to extend your coverage? The Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan is renewable for as long as you own your home. We'll let you know when your warranty is about to expire so you can renew it without interrupting your coverage. You can even renew your policy online.
If you have a question or want to learn more, browse our FAQs or ask your Long and Foster Sales Associate for more information.
* See terms, conditions and limitations in your home warranty.