The enhanced Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan provides repair and replacement coverage for the home's most important systems and appliances. In addition to having the most comprehensive coverage available, the Plan comes with exclusive features not available with any other home warranty such as the Homeowners Insurance Deductible Reimbursement. And best of all, the plan is backed by the Long & Foster Service Commitment, which pledges to ensure that each one of our customers has an excellent customer experience and that all claims will be resolved quickly and competently.
- Protection: A Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan provides repair or replacement coverage for mechanical failures of major systems and essential appliances that are not covered by homeowner's insurance plans, such as heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, all your major appliances and much more. Download our brochure on this page.
- Savings: Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars* on covered components that need repair or replacement. You'll pay just one low service call fee for a service partner to come to your home and diagnose the issue.
- Convenience: We're available 24/7 365. Our Customer Care representatives will match you with a pre-screened licensed service partner, so you won't need to spend time looking for a professional that you can trust. You can call our toll-free number or file a claim online.
- Peace of Mind: A Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan provides assurance that you won't have to worry when a covered appliance or system breaks down and that you will be provided with a repair professional you can trust. Plus, covered repairs are guaranteed for 180 days — the longest in the home warranty business.
Keep your home protected for as long as you own it. Your Plan is renewable — let us know you want to renew (we won't charge you until your next year of coverage starts) here: renew my contract.
If you have a question or want to learn more, browse our FAQs or ask your Long & Foster agent for more information.
* See terms, conditions and limitations in your home warranty terms and conditions.